Sunday, October 20, 2013

Recovery... =/

hi, I'm back and I'm still one hand typer + gamer.. =/
It has been 7 weeks since I broke my wrist, still wearing splint and physiotherapy.
I'm getting better I guess, I never break anything before

(Electrotherapy is used for relaxation of muscle spasms, prevention and retardation of disuse atrophy, increase of local blood circulation)
so this is my first time doing the physiotheraphy.  Thank you to whoever said that physio sucks, you made me scared on my first session of physio you're such a fucking asshole but it turns out pretty good actually. My physiotherapist never forced me to do something that I can't do.
It's really a simple exercise that you can do at home but in my case, I have to go there once a week because my hand still swollen and still shaking. I failed to lift things on my 3rd session,noooo that is not good. my orthopaedist said that time to heal a broken bone usually takes 4 to 6 weeks, sometimes it can take up to 3 months  to heal and I have to be more careful within that time of healing I have to stop doing outdoor activities for awhile such as martial arts, badminton whatever that involve hand so yeah OK... hey, did I mention that my physiotherapist is cute? haha well, yeah she's cute. when the first time I saw her I was like "omg, she's look like mama" yep.. my mama , she's gone now.. umm.. I don't want to talk about it -_-. SO! please do take care of yourself, don't break any parts of your bone because it sucks.
 that's all for now.. Have a nice day ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment