Monday, April 13, 2015

April : The End.

 
 
What has happened to me?
I used to know exactly what I wanted.
I wanted us to be together.
I wanted to be yours.
But now I don't feel like I'm not good enough.
I feel like I have failed and don't
deserve another chance.
You deserve better than me.
You deserve someone that would never hurt you.
I have hurt you and I am scared I will do it again.
And the next time I do,
I wont get another chance.

Most people say we were meant to be together.
And I used to think that too.
But now I don't know what to think.
Should I just let you go
So you can find someone better?
Someone that deserves a great person like you?
Or should I stay with you and hope
I don't mess everything up again?

You are the kind of person that will give anyone a second chance.
Even if they don't deserve it.
You have given me a lot of second chances
And after I broke your heart once,
I feel like I don't deserve a second chance.
I messed up in the worst way possible
And no one should have to go through that kind of heartache.

All I really want is for you to be happy.
And I think the best way for that to happen
Is if you are not with me...

S.
I love you with all my heart
But I don't deserve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment