Saturday, July 23, 2011

MY LIFE SAVER !


when I woke up this morning
everything was fine until I knew someone
gonna come to my house !
is not that i don't like people come to my house
it just i feel uncomfortable.
they like to judge people
I don't like people who remind me of myself!
and then "my life saver" texting me !
I feel like wooo-hooh!
I told her about this, that i don't like bla-bla-bla...
she text me back and she say "wanna send ma to cititel hotel at 1 o'clock , you wanna follow?"
yeah,why not..
after "my life saver" send her ma to hotel "my life saver" pick me up at usual place.
and we go to mall and go to book store.
at there I hug her tightly , i don't wanna lose her !
then have a chat at mcD.
something happen at there , that she feel so relieve.
I can't tell you why she felt that way !
SECRET !
i'm very happy this is the first time we spent together 2 days sequent .
"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
i love you COMOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment