Sunday, August 14, 2011

A day with you :)


today, i went out with "my life saver" !
i'm so excited .
like usual she'll fetch me at 2 o'clock .
we watch movie and 
we went dinner together.
while watching movies I just can't stop 
holding her hand and i can't stop 
talking even we're in the theather.
after we finished watching movies 
we goe for a walk in the mall 
she said that she want to go 
somewhere else but I don't want. sorry "sky".
after that we go for a dinner.
Like usual other people do,
while waiting our food we talking.
I don't know what to talked or 
how to start conversation with her.
I started to talked about my grandmother
I said I miss my grandmother
and I think that is the foolish thing 
ever to talked about !
and i think she bored.
After we ate our dinner.
I started a conversation again. 
I talked about BRAIN this time.
I just tell her what my therapist 
said to me and 
i think she enjoyed it because 
she smile and laughing.
i'm glad I can make you smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment